Your Calgary Real Estate Premier Guide for Buying, Selling & Searching for Homes & Condos for Sale on the Calgary MLS® with Neil Rowlandson and the Selling Calgary Castles Team.
JOIN SELLING CALGARY CASTLES NOW FOR FULL PROPERTY ACCESS – Let the team along with this powerful Website do all the work for you! Our cutting edge system will notify you by email of any and all Hot New Calgary Real Estate MLS® Listings as soon as they come on the market if matching your personalized saved criteria. Registration also allows you to customize your own Control Panel, Bookmark your favorite Calgary properties for easy access later, save your preferred MLS® Calgary Property search criteria for precise property searches, as well as forwarding interesting homes to friends and family to review.
#25 11407 Braniff Rd Sw, Calgary
2 Storey Attached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: C4120834
- Size: 1,100 sq ft
- Price: $259,900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 1(half)
- Parking: 1
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1970
This bright 3 BEDROOM END UNIT in Braeside Village is nicely tucked away. Sunny south facing fenced yard backing onto green space and the front faces mature spruce trees. No one above you... no one below you... only attached on one side. Oak hardwood floors throughout including stairs. Main floor hardwoods refinished, new subfloor and good quality cushioned vinyl flooring in entry's, kitchen, two bathrooms and new baseboards throughout the main floor. This END UNIT boasts a larger livingroom and the cantilever allows for an extra side window...natural light fills this home. Dated basement development w/rec room & interesting 3pce bath. PRIVATE FENCED BACKYARD is perfect for lounging and barbeques. This home offers upgraded vinyl windows throughout, shingles replaced 2012, upgraded walk-ways, aluminum soffit and fascia. Close to PARKS, SCHOOLS, SHOPPING and TRANSPORTATION. Have a dog? Large open City dog off leash area just steps away.
Contact Neil Rowlandson About MLS® C4120834
Neil Rowlandson, 403 354 3848 at CIR Realty, #130, 703 64th Avenue S.E., Calgary, , T2H 2C3
- Property Type: Attached Home
- MLS®#: C4120834
- Style: 2 Storey
- Year Built: 1970
- Total Floor Area: 1,100 sq.ft
- Finished Levels: 3
- Restrictions: Underground Utility Right of Way
- Address: #25 11407 BRANIFF RD SW
- Neighbourhood: Braeside
- City: Calgary
- Postal Code: T2W 1C5
- Included: Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings-All
- Bedrooms: 3 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 6
- Basement: Full, Fully Finished, See Remarks
- Floor Finish: Hardwood, Linoleum
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Through Road, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Exterior Finish: Stucco, Wood
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Foundation: Concrete
- Roof: Asphalt Shingles
- Front Exposure: North
Upper Level Room Dimensions
- Master Bedroom: 4.52m x 2.84m
- Bedroom: 3.33m x 3.05m
- Bedroom: 3.33m x 2.44m
Main Floor Room Dimensions
- Living Room: 6.48m x 3.20m
- Kitchen: 2.44m x 2.41m
- Dining Room: 2.77m x 2.11m
Lower Level Room Dimensions
- Recreation Room: 6.10m x 2.74m
services & amenities
- Features: No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows
- Parking: Stall (1 Parking Space)
- Heating: Forced Air-1
- Heating: Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Calgary Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!