Your Calgary Real Estate Premier Guide for Buying, Selling & Searching for Homes & Condos for Sale on the Calgary MLS® with Neil Rowlandson and the Selling Calgary Castles Team.
JOIN SELLING CALGARY CASTLES NOW FOR FULL PROPERTY ACCESS – Let the team along with this powerful Website do all the work for you! Our cutting edge system will notify you by email of any and all Hot New Calgary Real Estate MLS® Listings as soon as they come on the market if matching your personalized saved criteria. Registration also allows you to customize your own Control Panel, Bookmark your favorite Calgary properties for easy access later, save your preferred MLS® Calgary Property search criteria for precise property searches, as well as forwarding interesting homes to friends and family to review.
107 Citadel Ln Nw, Calgary
2 Storey Townhouse for Sale
- MLS®#: C4108886
- Size: 1,270 sq ft
- Price: $350,000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 1(half)
- Parking: 2
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1995
PALISADES of CITADEL. Outstanding design with brick facade located on tree-lined lane accented by decorative street lamps. This inside location is quiet and private. Deck off the back leading to your own fenced yard and access to the double detached garage. Nice size living and dining room with cabinets and a slate 3 way gas fireplace in between. This immaculate and beautifully decorated home boasts solid hardwood floors from the front entry to the kitchen and 9 ft ceilings on the main. The kitchen offers ample counter tops and cabinets with a window over kitchen sink. The master bedroom has walk-in closet with window and ensuite bath with large soaker tub and separate shower. Second bedroom offers room galore and easy access to second full bath. The lower family room comes with a wall of book shelves and TV area. Newer central A/C unit. Close to all amenities including parks, playgrounds, shopping and public transit. Front door entrance and window panel (from reserve fund) will be replaced shortly.
Contact Neil Rowlandson About MLS® C4108886
Neil Rowlandson, 403 354 3848 at CIR Realty, #130, 703 64th Avenue S.E., Calgary, , T2H 2C3
- Property Type: Townhouse
- MLS®#: C4108886
- Style: 2 Storey
- Year Built: 1995
- Total Floor Area: 1,270 sq.ft
- Finished Levels: 3
- Restrictions: Board Approval,Restrictive Covenant-Building Design/Size,Underground Utility Right of Way
- Address: 107 CITADEL LN NW
- Neighbourhood: Citadel
- City: Calgary
- Postal Code: T3G 4E1
- Included: Air Conditioning-Central, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings-All
- Bedrooms: 2 (Bedrooms Above: 2)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 5
- Basement: Full, Partly Finished
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Vinyl
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Foundation: Concrete
- Roof: Asphalt Shingles
- Front Exposure: Southwest
Upper Level Room Dimensions
- Master Bedroom: 4.09m x 3.38m
- Bedroom: 6.20m x 3.00m
Main Floor Room Dimensions
- Kitchen: 3.10m x 2.90m
- Dining Room: 3.17m x 2.18m
- Breakfast Nook: 2.79m x 2.79m
Lower Level Room Dimensions
- Living Room: 4.19m x 3.28m
- Family Room: 4.39m x 4.39m
services & amenities
- Features: Air Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck
- Parking: Double Garage Detached (2 Total Parking Spaces, 2 Covered)
- Heating: Forced Air-1
- Heating: Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Calgary Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!