Your Calgary Real Estate Premier Guide for Buying, Selling & Searching for Homes & Condos for Sale on the Calgary MLS® with Neil Rowlandson and the Selling Calgary Castles Team.
JOIN SELLING CALGARY CASTLES NOW FOR FULL PROPERTY ACCESS – Let the team along with this powerful Website do all the work for you! Our cutting edge system will notify you by email of any and all Hot New Calgary Real Estate MLS® Listings as soon as they come on the market if matching your personalized saved criteria. Registration also allows you to customize your own Control Panel, Bookmark your favorite Calgary properties for easy access later, save your preferred MLS® Calgary Property search criteria for precise property searches, as well as forwarding interesting homes to friends and family to review.
#303 1919 36 St Sw, Calgary
Single Level Unit Low Rise Condominium for Sale
- MLS®#: C4176006
- Size: 700 sq ft
- Price: $199,900
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1(full) 0(half)
- Parking: 1
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1981
Perfectly located and absolutely immaculate condition! TOP FLOOR (quiet bright SE corner) TWO BEDROOM CONDO. Brand new beautiful laminate hardwood flooring runs throughout the unit. Freshly painted. New kitchen cabinet doors. The living area leads you to the private and sunny balcony nestled in the trees. There are 2 good sized bedrooms, a full 4 piece bathroom and a storage room to complete this fantastic condo! Large common laundry room on the main floor. Located on a quiet side street with a SHORT, EASY WALK to the LRT station at Westbrook Mall, shopping, restaurants and services and you can be downtown in minutes. Close to Mount Royal University, walking distance to Edworthy Park, good connection to the U of C. Pets allowed (no dogs) with board approval. Heated secured underground parking stall#7 located close to the door. The convenience of 17th Ave and access to downtown and a well managed complex make this a great find! Perfect starter condo at a reasonable price in desirable Killarney.
Contact Neil Rowlandson About MLS® C4176006
Neil Rowlandson, 403 354 3848 at CIR Realty, #130, 703 64th Avenue S.E., Calgary, , T2H 2C3
- Property Type: Low Rise Condominium
- MLS®#: C4176006
- Style: Single Level Unit
- Year Built: 1981
- Total Floor Area: 700 sq.ft
- Finished Levels: 1
- Restrictions: Board Approval,Pet Restrictions or Board approval Required
- Address: #303 1919 36 ST SW
- Neighbourhood: Killarney/Glengarry
- City: Calgary
- Postal Code: T3E 2Y8
- Included: Fan-Ceiling, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric
- Bedrooms: 2 (Bedrooms Above: 2)
- Bathrooms: Full: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 5
- Floor Finish: Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Exterior Features: Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Private Setting, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Stucco
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt Shingles
- Front Exposure: East
Main Floor Room Dimensions
- Living Room: 3.17m x 4.09m
- Kitchen: 2.64m x 185.93m
- Dining Room: 1.85m x 1.45m
- Bedroom: 4.11m x 2.49m
- Bedroom: 3.71m x 2.97m
services & amenities
- Features: Balcony, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking: Single Indoor, Heated, Parkade, Underground (1 Total Parking Spaces, 1 Covered)
- Heating: Baseboard,Hot Water
- Heating: Baseboard, Hot Water, Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Calgary Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!